Fitness & Urban Bikes
Fitness bikes are perfect for those looking to get fit and enjoy the outdoors at the same time.
- Series 3 6061 Alloy Frame
- Shimano Nexus 8-Speed Internal Hub
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Vee Baldy Puncture Resistant Tyres
- Series 1 City + Sport, 6061 Aluminum
- 700C Wheels, Step Through Design Frame
- Marin Steel Moto Blade Disc Specific Fork
- Shimano Tourney, 7-Speed Groupset
- Marin Aluminium Double Wall, Disc Specific Wheelset
- Double butted chromoly steel frame and fork
- Shimano Sora 3x9-speed drivetrain
- Tektro Spyre-C Road Mechanical Disc with 160mm rotors
- Robust, 32-spoke, doublewall, alloy rims
- ALUTECH Alloy Tandem Frame
- Shimano ALTUS 24 Speed Drivetrain
- Tektro Mechanical Disc brakes
- 27.5" wheels
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Let us find it for you >> Click here to send your request!
Fitness & Urban Bikes
Ideal rider. Our fitness and urban bikes are built for riders who want to ride in the cities along sealed paths and use their bike as a major form of transportation. Riders looking for efficiency, agility and who like to zip around town will thrive on our city bikes.
Ideal Terrain. Although our city bikes are optimised for speed and efficiency while on the sealed tarmac, they are built to take the abuse from rougher roads, higher volume tyres partnered with stronger wheels ensure extra comfort on less than ideal or unsealed roads. Our bikes are even up to the challenge of skipping up gutters or over potholes when needed.
Frames. Fitness and urban bikes are often manufactured using alloy frames as they are robust yet light. Our bikes are designed to be light and agile so riders can enjoy the ride. However, that doesn’t mean you will be low and uncomfortable. We ensure that all our bikes will keep you in a comfortable position.
Brakes. Our fitness and urban bikes are equipped with disc brakes to provide supreme braking performance whether you are weaving through traffic or descending your favourite hill on the weekend. Disc brakes are superior in power, modulation and require less maintenance. It was a no-brainer to put them on all of our bikes.
Tyres. Our fitness bikes have 35-40mm wide tyres for premium comfort. The tyres are semi-slick, so you have reduced rolling resistance in a straight line for maximum efficiency yet excellent grip in the corners. Our fitness bikes also use reinforced tyres for a decreased risk of puncturing when out on a ride. We want you to enjoy the ride as much as possible for as long as possible.
Drivetrain. Fitness bikes often use two or three gears at the front with up to nine on the rear. The ratios are designed to provide you with the perfect gear for climbing with ease while allowing you to achieve maximum speed on the way back down.